Entrepreneurial and driven Executive, with 20 years of experience managing multi-million dollar projects, coordinating multiple teams of 20+ resources. Facilitator and builder of world-class technology management and product development teams, across both start-up and scaled growth stages. Proven interpersonal skills, building fruitful partnerships with multiple clients and delivering bottom-line growth. Committed to promoting the highest standards and company values with a focus on corporate policy and process efficiency.
Triple A Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Kolkata, IN / Feb 2016 – Present
- Provide leadership to a Fintech company offering On-Premise and Outsourcing services for Exempted Trust Fund Management in India.
- Oversaw the development of a web-based higher quality product and service as core business strategy.
- Implemented Quality standards ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 and practices to ensure high quality product development.
- Reduced operating budget waste by 2.5% YOY for the past 2 years through implementation of new systems and application rationalization.
- Overhauled sales process and systems to achieve revenue goals, hitting target of 10% revenue increase annually
- Worked to provide strategic, operational, and fiscal leadership while working to reach the company’s long-term goals and maintain organizational vision
SENIOR MANAGER (Data Transformation & Analytics)
CYIENT, IN / Sep 2012 – Mar 2015
Responsible to lead 300+ people engagements for the APAC and LAM regions. Responsible for Revenue growth with required margins, managing utilization, work load forecasting and planning. Responsible for Customer and People satisfaction. Focus on additional initiatives within the practice.
- Managed accounts ~ 2.5 Mn Euros
- Successfully transitioned the LAM account from Hyderabad to Noida ~ 1.2Mn Euros. First release from Noida facility completed in 2nd month post transition..
- Successfully achieved 7/7 Extremely Satisfied Customer Rating for the entire APAC region.
- Successfully rolled out four releases with 100% OTD and Quality
- Received Customer accolades for an extremely challenging project undertaken and delivered within schedule and budget with committed scope.
AGM – Transformation Services
ANTHELIO (now a part of AtoS), IN / Oct 2010 – Jun 2012
Responsible for Globalization, Process Standardization and QMS implementation for the $250MN healthcare entity acquisition.
- Successfully completed an Application Portfolio Rationalization exercise resulting in a one-time saving of $650k.
- Developed and Program managed detailed Execution plan for Globalization of Systems Service line (IT-infra). Globalized a team of 25 resources. Reduction in cost of over $300k/annum.
- Successfully program managed the Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010 migration for the entire organization.
SPOC for the Transformation Services team – in the implementation of ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 20000 standards for the new Hyderabad facility.
Sr. Vice-President (Projects)
Virinchi Technologies Ltd, IN / Apr 2006 – Oct 2010
- Instrumental role in developing Qfund. QFund is the premier web based software (POS) solution for the short term lending industry in North America.
- Responsible for delivery and management of QFund.
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction, Relationship Building, Quality Management and Budget Management for the business unit.
- Successfully negotiated three year maintenance and support contracts for every client serviced.
- Successfully managed multiple teams concurrently across the US and India to deliver projects successfully under triple constraints. Total team size of 120 + resources managed.
- Successfully led and implemented the CMMi Level 3 Staged model practice in the organization.
Genpact (Headstrong), IN / Jun 2005 – Apr 2006
- Managed Quality Assurance for the Retail, Manufacturing and Technology (RMT) division of Headstrong, India.
- Core member of the SEPG team
- Projects supported at Headstrong won the top three Team Quality Achievement awards
Sr. Manager (Quality)
Virinchi Technologies Ltd, IN / Nov 2000 – May 2005
- Core member of the Functional team developing POS web application for short term lending industry.
- Core member of the EPG team responsible for Process Area documentation, conducting reviews and audits, training the organization on CMMi concepts and setting up of PAL(Process Asset Library) and MR (Measurement Repository)